An optical cable is a confection of a fiber. In most cases, fibers are connected to optical components at both ends.
The production of individual cables is our speciality: every cable, every design, for every application. Talk to us about your specific technical requirements and we will help you to develop the best cable solution or simply tell us what your individual needs and we will manufacture it exactly according to your specifications.
CeramOptec® in cooperation with Ceram Optec SIA high-quality fibre optic cables can be manufactured from any fibre and according to your wishes in several construction variants. In addition, a range of connectors (including all standard connectors or individual in-house manufactured ferrules) are available.
- Broad temperature range
- High resistance against laser damage
- Special jackets available for high temperatures, high vacuum and harsh chemicals
- Constant core / cladding ratio throughout the entire fiber
- All dielectric, non-magnetic design
- Sterilisable using ETO and other methods
- Biocompatible material
- AR coating
- Various lengths available
- Customised ferrules (also for non-circular fiber geometries)
Call +49 228-979670 or click here to request a quote online.